Free shipping to worldwide.
- Huawei P30 - SIM Free, factory unlocked
- Huawei Supercharge mains charger
- USB Type-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter
- USB Type-C cable
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Protective Case
- Eject tool
Huawei P30 smartphone was launched in March 2019. The phone comes with a 6.10-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080x2340 pixels.
Huawei P30 is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.6GHz, 2 cores clocked at 1.92GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It comes with 8GB of RAM.
The Huawei P30 runs Android Pie and is powered by a 3650mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei P30 on the rear packs a 40-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 16-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Huawei P30 runs EMUI 9.1 based on Android Pie and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card. The Huawei P30 is a dual-SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei P30 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Huawei P30 supports face unlock.
The Huawei P30 measures 149.10 x 71.36 x 7.57mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 165.00 grams. It was launched in Amber Sunrise, Aurora, Breathing Crystal, Pearl White, and Black colours.
- Android 9 Pie
- Lecia Camera with 3 x hybrid zoom and AI
- 40MP Selfie Camera with portrait lighting effect
- 6.47-inch Full View Display (2340 X 1080)
- Huawei Kirin 980 Octa-core processor
- 128GB storage / 8GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac & Bluetooth V5 / A2DP /LDAC
1. How to pay?
2. How to shop?
- Before placing your order, please check with local institutions such as customs. You will be responsible for any cost associated with confiscation or return.
- Buyers shall be responsible for customs duties, import consumption taxes, and value-added tax at the time of import.
About stock management
There is a possibility that selling difference will occur. Please note.
■ About product images
Depending on the type and environment of the PC's monitor, there is some color condition on the screen and the real thing
It may be different.
■ About product management ・inspection system
We are committed to product management in our own warehouse, inspection system before shipment.